- These sheets have a very hight ability in absorbing water and they are chemically treated with an odorless substance to ptrvent disintegration and to achieve exceptional wetting properties air flow . hight absorption capacity can be guaranteed especially given the strong and tough structure of the cell pads,
- The forms and inclinations of the formed flutes have been designed to obtain hight air saturation, efficiency and low pressure drop for the different Applications and conditions
- Tabreed provides flexiblity in producing different height and flutes angle size as per the customer's request.
- Tabreed distributor "bee-hive" design ensures a uniform air distribution all over the cooling area
- Tabreed packaging has been designed in a way that lorries or shipping containers,
Tabreed is available in different widths, heights, colors and thicknesses as indicated in the below table.
Tabreed has the flexibility to provide counseling for cooling solution requirements.
The disintegration of the cell pads can be minimized by maintaining a continuous "bleed-off" or by periodically filling the sump.
Tabreed can assist you by recommending individual "bleed-off" rates. In that case fractional timers shouldn’t be used, as they do not enhance the performance of the cooling pads and they contribute to the development of scales which result in reducing the air flow.
If algae are allowed to grow on Tabreed cell pads, it may eventually block the flutes and prohibit the air flow from entering inside the cell pads. This leads to an increase in static pressure and reduces the performance and efficiency of the cell pads. The growth of the algae can be controlled or reduced by either early maintenance techniques or by applying black coated polishing to the cell pads. Chlorine or bromine shouldn’t be used on the cell pads as a means of preventing the growth of the algae.